There is no excuse, just life and sometimes some things just aren't important and get slipped by without you realising, unfortunately blogging has become one of those areas, I do love catching up with everyone and commenting but I just can't be bothered to actually write a post. Weird really when I have so many things happening that I want to write about but just feel blah about doing it, so I don't.
Hopefully soon I will maybe blog a post about something we have done and it will get me back in the mood...who knows, but anyway, I am still here, watching over all of you just not putting myself out there much.
However I did like Kenlie's questions on this weeks Friend Makin Monday so here are my answers.
If you want to answer these on your blog then copy them into a post and then link up at Kenlie's here and go see what others are talking about.
2. What do you plan to eat next? Not sure, it is about 9pm so really shouldn't eat anything before I go to bed, so could be breakfast tomorrow morning or I may get an attack of the munchies and have to find a biscuit before going to bed!
3. When did you first travel on a plane? Where did you go? I got on a plane 2 days before my 7th birthday (1977) and flew to Kuwait, yes that Kuwait, in the Middle East. Why were we going there I can hear you ask? We were moving there to live!
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone? If so, share a few of the reasons why. Always. Always someone, maybe an actor etc but nothing serious.
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn’t bother someone else. Coffee.
6. If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy? I am not sure. I keep seeing an ad for a 'Dodge' that looks interestign but I have no idea which one. Not really that into cars.
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart? I can't remember but I am sure someone has at some stage in my life.
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be? Doris Day, I am sure she would have a lot to say.
9 Are you a morning person or a night person? I am definitely not a morning person but I am not fond of a late night either! So seem to have become a day person only, although a night person is probably closer.
10. What’s your favorite board game? Seem to like card games more than board games.
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play? Clarinet, although I haven't played since I left school at 16. However I do still have my clarinet, it is in the roof and I know I can still play it if I got it out which I really should do sometime.
12. What is the last thing you ate? Some Jelly Belly Beans.
13. Do you wear a watch? I use to, then it broke and I realised that where I work there are clocks in every corner of my work place so I stopped wearing it. I have now found that when out it is quite easy to find out the time without asking anyone, so haven't worn a watch for well over 10 years.
14. Do you go to church? No, however I went every Sunday when at school and I do miss church but since moving to New Zealand 15 years ago it is not something I ahve done. However the boys have started asking and so we have visited the church round the corner once at the end of last year.
15. Do you ever wish on stars? Yes.
16. Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes.
17. What is the last thing you purchased? A sandwiich and drink at lunchtime today.
18. How big is your bed? Super King
19. What size shoe do you wear? Size 8.
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? That we have absolutely nothing to do this weekend!
Enjoy your week