Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Mama Mia

The smash hit musical hit the stage here in Auckland in 2004.
Steve and Ben brought me tickets for chistmas and we had a blast.

The stage show was amazing and it was a fabulous night out, lots of singing and dancing. I would see it again tomorrow if I knew where it was playing!

So imagine my surprise when earlier this year I saw an advert at the cinema for the musical movie! Starring Meryl Streep, Julie Walters, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth and many other well know people.

It is finally coming here on July 10th, which turns out to be before the USA, wow NZ is priviledge to get something before the US.
I will be there, at some stage, to watch it on the big screen. Not sure if I will invite Steve to go with me or my girlfriend Wendy.
Out already quite a lot next week so will maybe have to be the week after, but this is one movie I will be watching on the big screen.

No comments: