Monday, August 03, 2009

Win

This morning I won a book on the radio.
I won the new book out on Michael Jackson - Life of a Legend.

They were talking about IAE (Internet Alta Ego's)
In simple terms, what does it say if you put your name in Google.

If your name was 'Jessica Martin' and you put that in Google, would it tell you anything about you or about someone else named the same. And what exciting thing does it say?

Well I happen to know that if you put my husbands name in he apparently went over Niagra Falls in a barrel!

So I called and told them this. They Googled him and thought it was a hoot. After several other people calling in with names and stories they choose my husbands IAE as the best and so I won the book, or he won it or maybe we both won it!? Anyway, not exactly a book we really need or want. So not actually sure what we are going to do with a book about Michael Jackson?

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Funny story, but, like you, not a book I would want. I'd list it on E*bay as someone would want it. ;)