Saturday, September 20, 2014

20 - A picture of yourself with something that represents the current season

I am one of those lucky people who get to do the summertime hunt in winter.
Makes for some interesting finds when we are looking for things that are in abundance in summer and not so much winter, one year we had to find a bride, well for the life of me I never came across one in the whole time cause we don't have brides outside during that time, but that doesn't mean I give up, just cause it is winter still means things are out there you just have to be creative.

I give you a picture of me in my winter coat with a nice cosy scarf and of course my sunglasses because NZ winters are still very sunny, thus the reason why I could never go back to England, just too darn cold!


No comments: