Monday, June 02, 2014

8 - A tattoo on a person

The picture scavenger hunt has commenced and lots of people all over the world are now racking their brains trying to think how they are going to have to set their alarm clock one morning over summer/winter to rise and achieve 13 - A sunrise!

My family have been eagerly awaiting this list to become available, so it was fun last night to keep watching Rinda's blog until the post appeared.

8 - A tattoo on a person


I give you a tattoo on a person.
For some reason my husband was not very obliging with his tattoo...not sure why. So you ended up with mine, an English Rose to represent the English Rose that I am.

If you are interested in joining in with this picture treasure hunt then slip on over to Rinda's and check it out or alternatively you can join in on Facebook at Summertime Picture Scavenger Hunt 2014.
All rules are there for you to read although at the end of the day it is all just a lot of FUN :)

4 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I would not have guessed you to have a tattoo! You never know what you'll learn in the Hunt.
Rinda

Susanne said...

You didn't waste a minute in getting started did you - might that be a trait common to English roses?

Susi said...

Quick find. I also have a rose tattoo but didn't think of it until I read your post.

Gail said...

That was nice and handy! I'm wracking my brain trying to think of a friend/neighbour/relative with a tattoo. My niece has one but she's a 6 hour drive away. Maybe later in the summer we'll head up there.