Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday


Over at Rocks In My Dryer, it is again WFMW where she posts what works for her and we post back with what works for us.

It has been a while since I last posted anything.

This week what works for me is LOVE & FAMILY

With my wedding coming up on Saturday, then having all my family around helping us and all working towards making Saturday a wonderful day for us, then that works for me.

Tomorrow all the grandparents will be staying here and the boys are going to have a ball with them all here. They talk about them constantly.

So love and family works for me as I am sure it does for everyone out there.

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Oh, congratulations on getting married! I hope you have a beautiful and pleasant day tomorrow! (I've been married almost 28 years and it was one of the best days of my life!)