Monday, January 14, 2013

Friend Making Monday



If you’ve taken part in Friend Making Monday (FMM) then you know the rules.
If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at All The Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.
Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Interesting Things

1. What is the last movie you saw in a theater? I saw the 2nd part of Breaking Dawn just before Christmas with a girlfriend. We both wanted to see it and no one else was interested. I had a movie voucher and we both ended up getting in for free, it was a great night.

2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? I am sure I was in Kuwait at the time, and seeing as we left there when I was a little shy of 11, then it would have been sometime around then. If not definitely before I was 12!

3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013. As today is the 14th day of the year then I must have done something by now, but seeing as we have been on holiday for the first 12 days, relaxing at the beach, then there is nothing I have done. However I start a new job on the 21st, so think that will be the biggest thing yet this year.

4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? I have a plain and simple cheap phone from Vodafone. It does nothing special apart from letting me text and talk! I do like it but don't use it to its full capacity.

5. How many times do you plan to workout this week? As I am still at home with the children this week then I should say everyday, but I know that won't happen so sadly "0".

6. What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? Oh man there are so many, the 80's was my time to watch and fall in love with the movies. Dirty Dancing probably.

7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? This is a tricky one. I have actually checked out others answers to this on Kenlie's blog to see what others were putting. Dirty Dancing characters are pretty high on people's list although so are any characters from period dramas.
I seem to have 56 different movies and tv shows running through my head right now but sadly I can't name one character at present, but be rest assured, at midnight when I can't sleep a character will pop into my head and I will know who it is!

8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose? Jaffa Cakes, an English biscuit with sponge and orange jelly covered in chocolate.


9. What is your favorite flower? Carnations are still pretty but I wouldn't say NO to any flowers.

10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? No as they are not shown here in New Zealand unless you ahve cable tv, which we don't.


2 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Congrats on the new job!!!

Oh yes Dirty Dancing I agree :)

Wouldn't that rock to eat something and not gain weight!!

Lynne said...

Congratulations on both new jobs --this was also an interesting read!