Monday, May 27, 2013

Friend Makin Monday



Tis Monday again and time for answering some questions to help people get to know you better.
Kenlie over at All The Weigh puts up some questions for you to answer on your blog every Monday. Must admit some weeks I don't answer the questions, especially when they have  no interest to me although I do love trying to answer questions that are about weather and of course my seasons are out of wack with hers, so makes for some interesting answers. Todays is a little like that, the questions are all about summer and of course I am sat here with the heating on wondering how many more months we have until spring gets here? Sadly it is too many to count as winter officially rears its head on Saturday, so it is months away!

If you want to take part in this then answer the following questions on your blog and link back to Kenlie's so others can come and get to know you.
Leave me a message as well if you play along then I know to come and visit you too.

Summer Fun

1.  What is your favorite summer fruit?  I like strawberries. And we buy them at ever possible opportunity until they disappear from the store. Grapes too.

2.  Do you know how to swim?  Yes, although it is not one of my favorite things to do

3.  Do you prefer sun or snow?  I like both, but you’ll never hear me complain about sunshine. However if dressed correctly for the snow I have been known to ski. Sadly snow in NZ is a little spare unless you climb a very high mountain. The boys have seen the snow but not too much of it, sadly they will grow up without seeing too much of it!

4.  What temperature do you like most inside your home?  we have no A/C running in the summer, we just rely on the doors being open to allow the breeze through, however when it gets chilly we turn the heater on and keep it at about 21c (70 F)

5.  Is it humid where you live?  Sometimes, but you can bet that we get rain pretty soon after the humidity going up!

6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill?  Steak, although I do like chicken kebabs as well.

7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece  or two-piece swim suit?  I would love to think I could wear a 2 piece but alas it is always a 1 piece.

8.  What is your favorite summer drink?  Anything ice cold from the fridge, oh and non alcoholic.

9.  Do you prefer the pool or the ocean?  As mentioned above, not a great fan of swimming but a pool over the ocean.

10.  What are you looking forward to most over the summer?  We have just had summer here in New Zealand but at the time when it was here I was looking forward to a lovely 3 week holiday away with the family and starting my 2 new jobs.

Sadly summer now feels like a life time ago. As I pull on my sweats and jumper I wonder if we will ever have warm weather again, but I know it will come and when it gets here we will glorify in it whilst it is here. Enjoy summer in the northern hemisphere, it will be gone before you know it.

1 comment:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love this one. Bookmarked it for later.
Rinda