Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May May May

May I just say that I am amazed that we are now almost half way through this month!
At the end of April I decided that maybe I ought to get back into blogging, seeing as I have been away for a while.
So when I couldn't sleep at night I would lay there composing posts for the blog, I know sounds odd really doesn't it?
But suddenly I realise that we are half way into May and nothing, nada, nout.

So even though I am trying, I have to make a real effort to sit down and actually write something.

I was firstly amazed to come back to blogging and find that the site I used for my free background was no longer doing free backgrounds!
So whilst I sort something else we will have to go with this plain blogger one for now.

I wish I could say that I have heaps to tell you but we have been laying low whilst hubby recovers from his cardiac surgery so nothing much has been happening.

But that is all about to change....I know it will because I am determined to make it happen!
We will be here with bells on for the 2014 Scavenger Hunt starting in June and hopefully I can find my way around the new computer to work out how to up load photos to share with you all and how to store them in a new file.
Loving the new computer but getting frustrated with Windows 8!

Have changed my job so lots to tell you there, but that can wait for a rainy day post.

Hope you are all doing well and I will try to catch up with you all again soon.

No comments: