Wednesday, September 17, 2014

12 - A mascot

Another little picture that I thought I would struggle with, seems NZ is not big on mascots for things.
I sat and went through all the products I could think of and tried to think of the mascot for it and there was nothing that I could come up with that was easy to find.

Then one day we were in the local shopping mall and they were advertising the up coming school holidays and the fun programme they had with shows and activities for the kids to enjoy whilst their parents shopped.
I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture of the boys with the mascot.

This was great for posting to the Facebook page but not so great for posting on here, see I may use my phone to take pictures and yes I know how to upload them to FB or Instagram from my phone but I has no idea how to get them off my phone and actually loaded into blogger as a picture!

By pure mistake I happen to discover that all the pictures were being saved in an area of my gmail account and so with a little adventure of discovery I have found where a copy of my pictures are being stored online and hey presto I have a copy to upload to blogger, yea me.


No comments: