Monday, April 20, 2009

Life

I keep coming up with things to write about when I am out and about, but by the time I get home and get to the computer then I have forgotten what I wanted to write about them!
But having said that, I actually don't have the enthusiasm for it at the moment.
I have noticed that occassionally I find that life gets all too much and I can't think straight and I guess this week is one of those weeks.
The house is a tip due to the bathroom being done.
The workmen are coming in day by day or every other day and so therefore, nothing can be put away because it just has to be dragged back out again.

The week is not panning out quite like I wanted so things are getting all jumbled up, so bear with me whilst I am not around. I know I have some things to tell you about from our holiday last week but they can wait.

Steve and I have a date night on Thursday, so I will concentrate on looking forward to that because it is our first one in quite a while!

No comments: