Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lost

And sadly I do not mean the tv show that is all the rave at the present moment.....!

I mean Alex, who managed to dissappear today at the shopping mall for 10 minutes!
The ladies in one of the shops were very helpful indeed and I am very grateful to them.
To begin with I ran around looking for him and I was fine, but when I actually had to ask someone for help then the horror sets in and you loose it!

When found he said 'I was trying to get Grandad a box of chocolates for his birthday', we had been talking about that just before we went into the shop he wandered from.

All ended well and he was very good for me after that, even sat and smelt the flowers in a gift shop while I paid for our purchases.

Shame the flowers weren't real!


1 comment:

Kent and Leisy said...

I agree- everything seems okay until you have to say it out loud!! I'm glad you found him safe and sound. boys can be such rascals!