I am still slowly plodding my weigh (ha ha) through this weight lose.
I have chipped at it week by week and am still enjoying it.
I don't get too much out of the meetings each week but still enjoy going. Only once have I not felt like going to weigh in but at the last minute I decided against not going and rushed in to weigh. I find I feel guilty if I don't weigh, which means that so far I have attended and weighed in every week I have been on the programme. Very proud of myself for that.
I am actually doing really well and thought I would share some stats with you:
- I have lost 6.2kg (13.67 lbs) to date
- I have achieved my 5% goal. This is loosing 5% of your starting weight.
- I have 100g (0.2 lb) to lose to achieve my stone (6.3kg or 14 lb approx.)
- I have 1.3kg (2.86 lb) to loose to achieve my 10% goal
- I have only 2.8kg (6.17 lb) to loose to achieve WW Goal.
- Then I have to maintain for 6 weeks to achieve Life Membership
- Personally I then still have 2.5kg (5.51 lb) to loose to achieve my personal goal
So life is ticking along at present and all is good.
I am still eating the crap some days but it is not the main thing to eat.
The biggest thing I have learnt from all this:
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Watch your portion sizes, this alone can screw up an otherwise great week
- Listen to your body when eating. If it says it is full then stop eating!
- Get enough sensible sleep
- Get moving......I wear a pedometer everyday now and this is helping me to move more as I must achieve my 10,000 steps per day (ok I am not achieving them but I am getting closer)
I have 5 more weeks of this cycle before I have to start paying to attend, up until now this has been an at work programme that they have paid for. So I have to work hard to achieve goal in that time then I only have to do 6 weeks of maintaining to be a life member and not have to pay anything. Yea me.