Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hunt Failure

I know I still have pictures to find, I have not finished the list just yet, but I am not worried as we have until middle of September to complete the hunt.

1 that is throwing me a little is 20 - a bus with a picture on the side.

I have found buses all over town with pictures on the back but not on the side, seems they have stopped doing that type of advertising on our buses! We just have plain boring buses around town!


There are just 2 buses in town that have pictures on the side of them and I am going to have to get creative and find the bus timetables online and found out what time they are in the local downtown bus depot, then I am going to have to scout the place at that time to secure my picture.

Again it is going to come back to that saying I pull out every year....

"But your honour, it was the power of the scavenger hunt I was doing, it does obsessive things to your brain and body during the months of June thru September!"

I am sure that is the excuse I would have used the other day if caught loitering around the bus station when I was trying to find a bus with a picture on the side! But then most people loiter around the station as that is what you do when waiting for a bus to arrive...loiter!

No comments: