Thursday, February 18, 2010

Complaining

I don't like to complain to companies about service received, but I have now come to the conclusion that if you don't then you can no longer complain about how poor the service is.
If you are not prepared to say anything then what can you expect?

So I complained today about my visit to the Doctors yesterday.

It was long and slow and when in the consultation I had the pleasure of knowing the Doctor was not enjoying his job and that he had written an email to his boss explaining all this!
I only went in with back ache....came out knowing how much the Dr was not happy and not enthused about his job.
Not what I wanted on a day I was feeling not 100%, not information I even needed to know, although that does now explain his lack of enthusiasm and effort towards the patients.

So I called the surgery today and voiced my complaint, it was duely heard and noted and I am happy now. As I said to the lady, there is nothing that can be done to change the consultation from yesterday, medically I am now fine and do not need to see another Doctor today to feel happy about my condition, but felt that he really wasn't interested in what we had to say yesterday and felt they needed to know this.

Now I feel better, it is not bugging me so much now.

No comments: