Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Month in Numbers for July

It took me until 3 weeks into July before I managed to post my June Month in Numbers! So I am doing well to get these up in the first week!
I happily read others that got posted and kept kicking myself to remember to sit and sort the post out for my first ever month in numbers.

Julie, however had no worries, she was just happy that we wanted to play along and express our life for the month in numbers.
I will give myself a break though, I was a little busy as my new month in numbers for July will show.



I managed 2 of the communal counts:
How many photos did you take = 101
How many did you get printed = 11, well that is how many pictures I got printed in July but they were not of pictures taken in July! Does it still count??

You too can join in with this data collection for yourself each month if you are interested. Julie has an amazing page over on her blog that explains all about what we are insanely doing each month.
It doesn't have to be anything huge, you could even just start with the communal count that Julie has started each month in conjunction with MiN.
For August we have to consider counting the following:

  1. How many people visited your house this month? How many usually live here?
  2. What was the earliest time you got out of bed? Is this usual for you?

So feel free to join in if you please, we look forward to seeing you maybe in September with Augusts numbers.
Happy counting 1 2 3 4 5 6............!

5 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I think I've finally figured out how to make MMIN work for me. Love to see what you're doing.
Rinda

Julie Kirk said...

Ooh - I hope you're continuing to feel better every day [and thank goodness for medical insurance. If anything can make me grateful for the NHS ...]

There aren't many of us who printed any photos at all - and yes yours definitely count! That's really what I was trying to uncover ... I *knew* there'd be a big difference between photos taken - and those lucky few which make it out on to paper! [I really ought to print more!]

I hope August is gentle with you - thanks for joining in once again. You're welcome any time!

I've added you to the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Happy August!

Julie :-)

p.s: The questions for the 2nd 'Communal Count' are now up on my blog if you'd like to join in again :-)

Miriam said...

I absolutely love how you recorded your numbers! Hope you are on the mend and yes, like Julie, I am grateful for the NHS here in the UK.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Girl you just amaze me! Love to see the 0 pay of surgery!

KraftyKaren said...

Hope you are feeling better now - love how you have presented your numbers.