Sunday, August 11, 2013

Scavenger Hunt # 6 - Someone or Something Napping

Like many other people in this hunt who have animals in the house there is just no excuse as to why this was a difficult item to obtain?

Maybe we were all trying to be ultra amazing and find something else a sleep to catch a quick picture of?
Yet when all else fails we resort to our original plan and capture that ultimate picture of our own little 4 legged friend a sleep somewhere in the house!

I give you our 2 cats enjoying our bed in the morning because that is where the sun streams in nice and warm.



They are on the same bed at the same time, just that Barney had managed to snuggle on the bed before I managed to pull the blanket back over!

3 comments:

alexa said...

Oh, I love the light and shade in your top almost monochrome one especially. And why not use what is under your nose :).

Maria Ontiveros said...

Gorgeous! I especially have a soft spot in my heart for tiger cats.
Rinda

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh I love it I want to snuggle up to.