Friday, August 09, 2013

Scavenger Hunt # 20 - Dinosaurs

Since the start of the hunt I have seen many posts from the other participants on their dinosaurs.
The family knew to be on the look out for them too as I was never really sure where they were going to pop up?

Finally those good ol dinos popped up in the last place I ever expected.......my cousin's bathroom.
Yep there I was minding my own business, as one does in a bathroom and I gazed across the room to the bath tub and there on parade, just waiting for me were the dinosaurs.....



I had great pleasure in informing the family that I had successfully found the dinosaurs for the hunt.
Yea go me.

2 comments:

alexa said...

How brilliant! I bet no one else has just brightly coloured ones!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Yea you!!! That's such a fun find.
Rinda