Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bathroom Walls

This is one place that I was always taught never to believe anything that was written there.
So I was amazed when I actually found something really great written on a bathroom wall.

Let me explain.....

As this is the last week of Kindy before Christmas they are requesting the parents come along sometime and help get the place clean and tidy for the summer holidays.

So I put my name down to go and assist with the garden, reason being that then I could take Alex as well and he could play outside whilst I tidied and I could still watch him.
Of course nature called whilst there and I was lucky enough to get to use the adult facilities.
So there I am sat doing my business and there on the wall is a list of the Top 43 Most Beautiful Words in the English Language.

So I read on and then come home to investigate further. Turns out to be true as well.

Apparently a survey performed by the British Council was sent to 7000 language students in 46 countries as well as an on line survey to find out what they considered to be the most beautiful words in the English Language?
Over 35,000 people registered their favorites.

So here are the Top 43 and if you would like to see the complete 70 then go here

Of course the #1 word is Mother

Followed by:
Passion
Smile
Love
Eternity
Fantastic
Destiny
Freedom
Liberty
Tranquility
Cherish
Enthusiasm
Hope
Grace
Twinkle
Serendipity
Bliss
Renaissance
Cute
Peace
Blossom
Sunshine
Sweetheart
Gorgeous
Rainbow
Blue
Sunflower
Lullaby
Sophisticated
Cosy
Butterfly
Galaxy
Hilarious
Moment
Extravaganza
Aqua
Sentiment
Cosmopolitan
Bubble
Pumpkin
Banana
Lollipop
If

No comments: