Friday, February 01, 2008

Farm

One of Steve's work colleagues has a farm just outside of Cambridge.

They have a few animals on the farm and they said anytime we wanted to take the boys out to see the animals then we were most welcome.
So this past long weekend we went out for the afternoon.

The boys had a ball. They got to see horses, cows, sheep, lambs, goats and go for a walk in the bush and even ride on a quad bike and a horse.

I even got a quick ride on a horse and that is great for me seeing as the last time I was on a horse was 8 1/2 years ago and I spent 6 weeks on crutches after it! Yes I managed to fall off quite spectacularly.

Ben thought riding on the horse was good, he had a huge grin on his face the whole time round, even kept wanting the horse to walk over a jump bar that was laid on the floor.

Alex liked it but was just as happy to get down agin afterwards.
Anyway we had a wonderful afternoon at the farm and the boys thought it was great.

No comments: