Sunday, December 02, 2012

Christmas layout

I finally have 5 minutes to sit and try out further things with my photo storage programme.
Memory Manager 3.0 by Creative Memories
It can do wonderful things as I discovered today. There is also an update available to 4.0, that will get downloaded soon to my computer!

That meant I just had to do a layout with the picture I scanned.
This is the boys with Santa in 2009! I know, an old picture but so easy to work with....


Not sure I like the numbers I used for the date. Will go back and play with some others I have. Unfortunately I am fussy and things have to look perfect. These numbers just don't quite fit with the overal look for my liking. Funny how you see these things after you have posted it!!

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

So cute! Just the perfect amount of pattern and embellishment.
Rinda

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Too Cute, I think you did a great job and I like the #'s.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi Kathryn ~ Your blog looks so adorable all decked out for Christmas!

I wanted to stop by and tell you that I used your little poem on your sidebar for an art canvas I made for my niece for Christmas. (I also used it in a mini-book for my Mom earlier in the year.) I plan to show it on my blog soon, and when I do I will definitely link back to you.

Thanks for the inspiration! I'm wishing you and your family a lovely holiday season!