Thursday, April 03, 2008

Book Review

I have never really recommended a book but this is one I just love, oh and so do my kids.

It is about Molly the bookmobile lady who drives her van into the local zoo by mistake one day and then introduces all the animals to the love of books.

The pictures are great, all sorts of different animals are mentioned and the rhyming pattern used throughout the paragraphs just makes it such a joy to read a loud to the boys.
We got this from the library in Auckland several times over the last year and then I actually purchased it for the boys last week.
It is fairly new, first published in 2003 I think. But such a delight of a book to read.

1 comment:

Kent and Leisy said...

I'll definitely have to check it out of the library! hopefully they've got it here!