Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WFMW

Time again for a tip in this weeks Works For Me Wednesday over at Rocks in my Dryer.
My little tip is one I read about the other week, but sadly can not recall where I saw it.

Anyway, all kids love feeding the ducks, my 2 especially.
But keeping the bread until we have enough is not quite so much fun, but now it is easy.

Keep a plastic bag in the freezer and place the scraps of bread for the ducks in there.

When you are ready to feed the ducks, take the bag from the freezer and viola, bread for the ducks that is not mouldy.

1 comment:

The Apron Queen said...

We used to do this when we lived near a duck pond. I miss the ducks. :(

I'm giving surfing lessons today! Come see. :D

http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/2008/04/how-to-surf-waves-surfing-lessons-101.html