Sunday, July 26, 2009

Advent Swap

Ok, so I know Christmas still feels so far away, and I have to agree, it is.
In fact if you look at my side bar on the right, you will see a little Christmas countdown, quite frightening actually when you look and see how many days it tells you.

Anyway, my mum told me about an Advent Swap that she is getting involved with, so I went and checked it all out.

Looks like a little bit of fun, and the more I read about it, then the more I decided that in fact I think I might be able to manage this.
So I signed myself up. Maybe I need a little challenge in my life at the moment.

You do not need to be an addict on sewing etc to join in this swap, if you read the rules correctly then you can put anything in as the little advent presents, ok sewing related does help, but a few fun things and niks and naks will make the giving all so much more fun.

So if you fancy having a little bit of fun over the next couple of months either making some little gifts (25 of them) or just collecting little gifts to swap with someone somewhere in the world, then this is the fun for you. And just think......at the end of it you too will recieve a little gift box of 25 gifts ready for the countdown to Christmas at the end of November.

1 comment: