Monday, July 06, 2009

Boys Art

We have got to the stage in life with the boys where we are constantly getting art work brought home.
Everyone knows what I mean......you look at every piece and say all the right things but then you wonder "what the hell am I meant to do with it all now?"
We have treasure boxes for the boys and I do manage to keep some of the better pieces for them to view when they are older.
But I also love to have it on display so we can appreciate what they have achieved.

So, I copied an old friends idea, and created an art board in the dining room.

This board can now display any piece of art that we want to view for a while.
Then when something new comes along, we change it all over.
Ben also gets to display any achivement awards he gets from school there.


Works for us.


No comments: