Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pikelets and Pancakes

The boys love pikelets or pancakes.
There doesn't seem to be a weekend that goes by without them asking for them for breakfast.
Now we don't always oblige with making them, depends on the time they have asked us as to whether we have enough time to make them!

But last weekend, well I had all the time in the world, so pikelets is what they got for breakfast.
And if I do say so myself, they were the best I have made for ages.

So whilst I was stood there making up the batch, I decided to get creative......!
The first pikelets we all got to eat was our initial.


Who says you can't have fun with breakfast?











2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

My kids always loved the "special" pancakes.

Kent and Leisy said...

very cool. I'll have to try that out- maybe it would actually get zeb to eat a pancake! he won't touch them usually.