Monday, March 29, 2010

My ABC's

My mum got this off of a blog she follows.
Here are my A B C's

A. Age: 39......only 8 months to go!

B. Bed size: Super King. Makes fitting 4 in the bed easier

C. Chore you hate: Ironing, although will happily do anyones elses ironing?!

D. Dogs' Names: Nope, Cat "Barney" yes, she was named after the purple one!

E. Essential food item: bananas

F. Favorite color: pink, brown, blue, red.....

G. Gold or Silver: GOLD

H. Height: 5'4" (163cm)

I. I am: thinking about retraining as a primary school teacher

J. Job: Nurse at local hospital

K. Kids: 2 boys, 5 & 7 yrs old

L. Living Arrangements: 1900's house that needs lots of work doing on it!

M. Mom's Name: Laurie, short for Lauretta

N. Nickname: From my childhood in the family, 'Katy Loo', to my dad now...'Floss'

O. Overnight hospital stay(s): Having my children

P. Pet peeve: People who just expect life to hand them everything without actually doing anything for themselves, feeling like they just deserve it!

Q. Quilt Block: 9 patch

R. Right or Left handed: Right.....

S. Siblings: 1 baby brother, although he is about to turn 38

T. Time you wake up: as late as possible, I hate mornings

U. Unique thing about your car: It fits everything in it when we go away

V. Vegetable you hate: mushrooms and carrots, although my mum will say 'anything green'

W. Ways you run late: Never use to, until I had children!

X. X-rays you've had: Pelvis, foot, neck

Y. Yummy food you make: Cakes and Biscuits

Z. Zoo animal favorite: Red Pandas


And now - will YOU share your ABC's?


No comments: