FMM: Bedroom Habits
1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? My alarm is set for 6am on weekdays but this may vary on a Saturday and gets switched off on a Sunday unless we have an activity
2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night? On average, I get about 7 hours sleep, I would love more but seem to find I can't sleep before about 10pm
3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? I don't tend to but have been known to in the past but only maybe 5 times in a year!
4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? I have 2 but find I only sleep with 1 of them
5. Do you sleep with socks on? I don't but when winter is here and it is freezing cold I have been known to sleep with socks on, but guaranteed they get kicked off during the night
6. How often do you change the sheets? I would love to say more often than I do but I know they don't and that bugs me!
7. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes, definitely if I have woken at 5am and then fallen back to sleep as I have entered that light REM sleep so have really vivid dreams
8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on? When standing at the end of the bed looking towards the head then I sleep on the right.
9. How often do you take naps? Nap what is a nap? Only when I am really sick!
10. Do you sleep soundly? I use to sleep through the night but now I have kids I can wake to most noises. I hear them move in their room, my husband snoring, the neighbour leaving in his very large truck, the road sweeper cleaning up. Sometimes I would love to sleep through with no disturbances! May have to get ear plugs!