Monday, June 24, 2013

Friend Makin Monday


Over at All The Weigh, questions get asked each week to help others get to know you.
Anyone can play along. You just pop on over and visit Kenlie, post the questions on your own blog with your answers and then leave a link at Kenlie's for others to come by and find out more about you.

These are actually last weeks questions but I liked them.

Just Wondering

1.  Do you wear glasses and/or contacts?  No

2.  Do you have summer vacation plans?  If so, where are you going?  I wish I had summer plans but sadly we are slap bang in the middle of winter here and summer is too far away to even consider at present.

3.  What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast? I don't do breakfast until I have been up for at least and hour or 2. When I do though I like greek yoghurt with banana and some muesli oats.

4. Do you enjoy window shopping?  It is all I can really afford at present but no I won't go out to just peruse the windows when I have nothing else to do as sadly I find looking usually leads to buying.

5. What is your favorite candle scent?  I have no idea

6.  If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick?  I love the zoo but if it is a wet day I like being inside at an aquarium.

7.  How many times do you plan to exercise this week? Sadly none

8.  Do you speak another language fluently?  No

9.  What are you currently reading?  I am reading the Lakeshore Chronicles by Susan Wiggs. They are 9 single books that are all connected by the location and people in them. They are all single stories on their own but fit together nicely. I have all 9 books and have read 8 of them before. I have started at the start again and am hoping to read book 9 whilst at home next month. Book 10 comes out in Oct.

10.  What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Just getting through the week and preparing for the huge week next week. So actually nothing exciting at all.

Have a great week

No comments: