Ok so it is not summer here in New Zealand but hey no reason to not spruce up winter and have a little fun.
If you played along last year then you will know what this is all about, but if not, then stick around and check out whether or not you can't join in the fun.
Here are some links to posts from last year just to give you some ideas. The 2012 list, item #11, the mid way catch up.
Rinda puts out a list of 21 items that you need to photograph between June 1 and Sept 21, generally throughout summer if you live in the Northern Hemisphere.
All you have to do is take a picture of these items and place them on your blog. Leave a comment at Rinda's Place every now and then so she knows you are playing along and she will come and visit and check out your pictures.
So without further ado, here is the list for 2013..........
- Open air market
- Theatre for performing arts (not a movie theatre)
- City Hall, Capitol or similar Civic building
- A sunset
- Someone or something taking a nap
- A sign that is intentionally or unitentionally funny
- A tower
- A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
- A bench that is outside
- An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature reserve etc
- A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
- A fence
- A stained glass object or a mosaic
- A fire truck or police car
- A windmill
- Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
- A fisherman
- A dinosaur
- A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you can not substitute this item)
If you are unable to find any of the above items then you are free to substitute either, or both of these items for the ones listed below:
- A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country
- A sundail
I have put the list on my side bar to the left, I will link to each item as I discover them.