Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blogging

Everynow and then when I have finished posting, I will click the button at the top of the blog page that says 'next blog'
I have found some wonderful blogs by doing this.

My favourite would have to be The McNulty Quads, a wonderful couple who had quads May 2006, 3 girls and a boy. Their whole story is on the blog, so if you have the time it is a wonderful read.
Through keeping up to date with what the McNulty's are up to I came across another blog of a couple in Texas who has just had quads, The Steece's, although these little darlings were only born Aug 1, 2007, so at present are only 2 weeks old.
They have 3 boys and a girl. Again their whole story is on the blog and if you have the time is lovely to read.

So the next time you have nothing to do (yea right!) why not use the 'next blog' button at the top of the page and see where it takes you and what you might find.

No comments: