Over at All The Weigh, she does a Friend Makin' Monday. You answer some questions, and then you link so others can come and visit and maybe follow you and become your friend.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All The Weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: One or the Other
1. Shower or Bubble Bath? Bubble bath (just wish we had a bath tub in the house!)
2. Money or Power? Money
3. Country Music or Rap? Country
4. Sunshine or Thunderstorms? Both
5. Uniform or Suit? Suit
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
7. Beauty or Brains? Brains
8. Newspaper or Online News? Still love reading the old fashion newspaper
9. Marinara or Alfredo? Alfredo
10. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? Lip stick
11. Beach or Mountains? Beach
12. Talk or Text? Talk
13. CNN or Fox News? CNN
14. Cake or Potato Chips? Both, sometimes I want sweet and sometimes I want savory!
15. Movies at home or at the theater? Theatre
16. Bar or Bookstore? Bookstore
17. Rock or Pop? Rock
18. Manicure or Facial? Manicure
19. Book or e-reader? Recently converted to a Kindle, although occasionally I like reading a good old fashion book!
20. Planes or Trains? Planes
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.
Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!