Saturday, November 07, 2009

Advent Swap

I joined another little swap this year as well.
An advent swap that was organised over here.

For this one you are paired with someone and then you swap abox of advent presents to be opened daily throughout December, with there being a large gift for the 25th.

My lady is called Simona and lives in Italy. She has 3 boys and loves crafts.

I meant to take a picture of the wonderful pile of presents I had all wrapped for her but forgot until I had packed them all into the box that I was sending them in, so took a picture of the box crammed full of presents for Simona to open each day in December.


So Simona, your box of goodies is now on a Jumbo Jet (only way for it to leave NZ!) and winging its way to you in Italy. I look forward to receiving your box in return and having fun in December posting about all my fun advent presents from Italy.

2 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

It's so exciting seeing all these parcels heading off to their new homes. Can't wait to see what everyone gets!!

Needled Mom said...

How fun! I can't wait to see all the fun things you will be opening.