Sunday, November 08, 2009

Pictures

For the past couple of weeks, if not months, I have been getting a little, if not, very frustrated with Blogger as I have been unable to move pictures around the post. I know I am not the only one with this problem.
I could upload them nicely but then not put them where I wanted in regard to the text I had written.

I searched all through Blogger Help etc and finally left a comment on one of the posts there.
And hey presto, I got a reply, and as expected it was as simple a problem to fix as I expected.
So now I am using a new Editor that is sneakily set in the Settings of my blog (that I didn't know about)

It has lots of fun features to assist me in writing my posts.
  • an undo button
  • a strick through button (no more having to go into the HTML code)
  • Background of word colour change if I want to highlight a word
  • a very smooth picture uploader
  • quote marks
I can see that blogging just got fun again.

P.S I have just created a post for tomorrow and it was so much fun. I added 2 pictures and it was beautiful. Youi get to add them one at a time where you want them and you also get to write under it without srewing up the rest of the text written. You also get to position the picture without messing all the other text up, means you don't have to go back and resort everything so it doesn't have loads of spaces between the text!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

So, can you share where this is with the rest of us??? :o)