Thursday, November 05, 2009

Going Ons

I have noticed that occassionally for everyone, life just takes over and other things get put on the back burner for a small while.

This is how it has been with blogging in the last month here.
Last year I set myself a challenge to post 366 times in the year. I did manage it and even had more posts than required, but I also had a very busy year last year, what with moving to Hamilton, an engagement, a new house, experiencing the 1st year in our new town, a wedding and a child starting school etc so it made for lots to blog about.
This year has not been so busy and I have also not had the enthusiasm to blog.

I do still get on the computer most evenings, after the boys are in bed, because after dinner they hog it now!
But I seem to only have the enthusiasm to check my emails, catch up with friends on Facebook and read what others are writing in their blogs. I seem to have lost touch with writing on my blog, not that I don't have things to write about, I currently have a list of about 10 things to blog about, so eventually I will get the feeling for writing again and will sit and get them all down for you to find out what we have been up to lately. At least I have managed to get more or less a post everyother day because I have posted more than 183 times so far this year!

I have even managed to redesign my blog with different backgrounds and thoughts on what it could look like, but I will get that sorted when I have several hours to sit and play because I want to be able to change the style to suit different things to celebrate like Easter, Christmas, summer etc.

So till that time, I love reading what you have been up to and I do try to leave comments and eventaully I will post things so you can leave me comments.

No comments: