Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Editor Update

I am amazed at all the comments I am getting from people about not knowing about this new Editor stuff.
It sounds like people really have been getting bothered and frustrated with blogging!

I am also amazed that Blogger never did anything huge to tell us about this? Although I am sure they did and we just ignored it thinking it was nothing to do with us.

So hopefully you are now switching over to the new editor, you are finding it helpful and easy to use and you are slowly falling back in love with blogging?
I look forward to seeing all these amazing posts sprouting over the wire soon as you all have loads to suddenly blog about now things are working fabulously again!

Happy Blogging

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I, too, never saw any notice of a change. Could I have missed it? I've spread the news.

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm getting used to it. my favorite part is that I can change sizes of pictures- and location- without starting over!!!

all of my blogger readers are ever so grateful to you! :)