Thursday, August 19, 2010

Not All Lost

Thankfully all is not lost.
I have actually put pen to paper/ fingers to keyboard, even if it is only 200 words out of 2000.
The block is clearing and there is some light available.
I can't say this won't happen again with the next essay or paper, because with it being distant learning I know there is a huge chance it will.
I am still the first to admit that distant learning and myself just do not play nicely together, we fight and bicker and happily throw our toys at each other!

Yesterday was the past
Today is the present
And as for tomorrow? ........We will just have to wait and see!

Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts.
Nice to get encouragement from some unexpected places.

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Yeah....we knew you could do it!