If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules.
If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at alltheweigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Have you ever met anyone through your blog that led to an in-person friendship/relationship? I once read a blog and realised that the lady worked at the same company as me, we have met at work a few times but we have never become out of work friends.
2. Most bloggers have a specific niche. What would you discuss if it didn’t seem inappropriate on your blog? Probably a few more personal things or topics that people want to talk about but just daren't discuss.
3. If you could meet three bloggers, who would they be? I would love to meet up with Alexis ( aka Running Away? I'll help You Pack) my new blogging friend from the USA. I would also love to go to Spain and meet Alison, I think we could happily sit in the sun together for a few hours getting to know each other.
4. If you had to choose between Facebook or Twitter which one would you choose? Do not Twitter so very easy.... Facebook.
5. Do you vlog (video blog?) I have never done this, have never actually worked out how to get videos on to the blog, they always seem too large and I don't know how to condense them!
6. How many blogs do you read on an average day? It varies depending on what day it is, but I read as many as I can. I too don’t always comment because I too cannot be bothered by the immense hassles one must often go through to post a comment on blogger.
7. What is the coolest thing that you’ve seen online recently? It would be some of the amazing pictures from the 2012 Summer Scavenger Hunt I am involved in.
8. If you gave your blog a new name what would it be? Whenever I change the template, I do always wonder if I need to change the name, but can never come up with any thing else to be called. But after all my blog is about life today so it is actually a perfect name for me.
9. Have you ever attended a blog conference like Fitbloggin? If not, would you? We don't seem to have anything like that here in New Zealand. If there was I would love to attend and learn things and meet people.
10. In the past I have asked why you blog. Now I want to know why you read blogs? What do you take from it? I read blogs for a variety of reasons. I like to find how others have dealt with life, happy things that are happening to them and to read their stories on their life and realise that we do at the end of the day all pretty much experience the same things with kids and that we are not alone.