Monday, September 24, 2012
If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All The Weigh, so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.
I do have to firstly say that I am just heading into spring, so difficult to answer every question with an answer about fall.
1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? I love the fact that we are getting longer days and even some warm sunshine. People are becoming a little more relaxed as the nicer weather is heading our way. I also love the fact the heaters don't have to be on quite so much as before.
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? By the time summer finishes I hope to have had plenty of time at the caravan with the family.
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? It has been so long I can't even remember!
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? Pumpkin Pie, although a good pumpkin soup is welcome anytime.
5. Do you decorate your home for fall? No
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? Yes, I find cross stitching nice in the summer, as I can sit in the shade and stitch. Knitting and quilting are for the winter, although sadly I got neither done this past winter!
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? No question...Hot Chocolate.
8. Are you a fan of football? I take it you mean American Football, in which case sadly no, but if you include soccer in there then yes as both my boys play.
9. Share a fond Fall memory? Collecting conkers from under the big trees at school
10. It’s not Fall until…you start to snuggle under a blanket in the evenings to watch tv with a warm drink nearby.