Thursday, November 08, 2007

Food and more Food

I am not sure if it is because my 4 yr old has learnt the understanding of the words 'hungry' and 'thirsty' but all he wants to do is eat!
Are they meant to eat you out off house and home at 4?!
He has breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner and anything he can get to eat inbetween.
Now I am trying to make sure what I give them is healthy and lasting so that they will make it to the next meal, but he is still wanting more.
Anyone got any healthy tips on food? I think he is getting sick of fruit, toast, cereal and meat?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Now the common sense bit from Grandma...check he has not got worms...or may be just a growing spurt....give him carohydrates they take longer to digest than friut and will fill him longer or could just be a habit...or may be he is hungry..the trials of motherhood...
love Grandma x

Laurie said...

A thought he has also been on antibugs these sometimes leave you with a acid stomach that feels hungry all the time...I know it happens to me. Get something fom the chemist to settle his acid, I am sure they will have something for kids to take. x x x

Kent and Leisy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Its great to have friends around the world! I was wondering who from New Zealand was checking out our blog regularly! The little dot on our blogmap was growing! we have friends in fiji but none that we knew of in New Zealand! Your little children are adorable :) I can only hope I get a red head. About the food, I am sure the trial will come to me in the future! You'll have to give me advice when it does. I look forward to becoming friends :)