Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Monday Meme

The fun of getting back on line is remembering all the regular things you did on your blog before you had 2 weeks out.
So even though it is not Monday, but as I explained previously, with the time difference it can make it difficult to do this on a Monday here, here is the meme for this week from Manic Monday.

What family traditions or customs would you most like to see preserved?
Not sure we actually have any, but really want to start some with my family.
Like Choosing your favorite meal on your birthday.

What do you feel is the least sexy part of the body?
My feet

What keeps you awake at night? Why? (This could be worries, recurring thoughts, pain or any other distraction. Read into this any way you wish.)
Nothing seems to keep me awake, although I do know I wake up several times a night since having kids, but not because I am worried about them, just because they keep coming into me and waking me up!

No comments: