Sunday, August 02, 2009

Pizza

My 2 go on about having pizza for dinner quite regularly.
We are lucky enough to have a Pizza Hut all of 300m round the corner, but we do not use it!
I keep convincing myself that the next visit will be good and each time it gets worse.
So the last time we went, I decided that if I ever think we should go again, then I will kick myself. I just have to keep remembering that 'It will not work, it will not get better there!'

It doesn't really matter though, because we make awesome home made pizzas.
So I do have pizza on our menu at least once every 4 weeks.

Tonight was one of the nights, and with my trusty sidekick, we had homemade pizza for dinner.
We even manage to make it so everyone gets their own individual pizza, so everyone is happy at the end of dinner.



No comments: