Sunday, September 20, 2009

Anniversary

Today is our 1st Wedding Anniversary.



Last year I never managed to get round to writing about our special day and I did plan on having it written for today, but like most things in life, it never quite happened.

Given other situations that are slightly more important at present, sitting and writing about last year doesn't make it high on the list.
So now I have another whole year to get myself organised and get the story written.

We celebrated last weekend when we had no kids around by going out to brunch on the Sunday and in 3 weeks time a group of us are going to see 'Mamma Mia' in Auckland.
Steve and I have seen it once before in 2004 so know that it is awesome. We are actually making a whole weekend of it because Grandma is having the boys, so that is also our planned anniversary treat.

Today we just have a couple of friends coming over for lunch. Should be fun.



No comments: