Sunday, September 06, 2009

Father's Day

Here in New Zealand it is Father's Day.



So to all you wonderful dads out there, may you have a special day of being spoilt for all the wonders you do for your families.

My Daddy Is The Greatest

My daddy is the greatest;
The best dad there ever was.
He always brings me lots of joy;
He’s my very own Santa Claus.

My daddy can do anything;
He’s smart as smart can be.
I love to walk and hold his hand
To show he belongs to me.
I love my daddy!

By Karl Fuchs




Please go check out this poem website I found. They have some amazing cute poems. You will find them here at Poemsource.com

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Happy Father's Day to your hubby and happy birthday to your son.

I wonder why we don't celebrate Father's Day at the same time in the states. Interesting.