Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gettign to Know You Meme

Found this meme on one of the blogs I follow:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Party Organiser at McDonalds
2. Shelf stacker in grocery store
3. Nurse
4. I haven't had any other jobs

Four places I lived:
1. Kuwait
2. Jordan
3. Ohio, USA
4. France

Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. Doc Hollywood
3. Little Mermaid
4. Sound of Music

Four shows I watch:
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Greys Anatomy
3. CSI
4. Doc Martin (British Show)

Four places I've been:
1. Gold Coast, Australia
2. Disney World
3. Athens
4. Hong Kong

Four favorite thing to eat:
1. Steak and chips
2. Sushi (only chicken though)
3. Chocolate Mousse
4. Chinese

Four places I'd rather be:
1. At the beach
2. At Grandma and Granddad's in Dubai
3. On a cruise in the Med
4. Disney World

Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. Redoing the kitchen in our new house
2. Going to Dubai to visit Grandma and Granddad (my parents) in September
3. Spending more time with my baby brother now he lives in NZ with his family
4. Starting my new job

What are your 4 answers to all these?

No comments: