Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Welcome to you all to 2008.

I am not one to make new year resolutions, mainly because they tend to fall by the way side throughout the year, probably much like everyone else's. But this year I have set myself a blogger goal of trying to get 366 blogs posted.

I was thinking of trying for 1 a day, but I am realistic and know there will be days when I just won't get that done. Life will take over, I will be away (no laptop or wireless) it just won't happen, so I decided to go for 366 (Leap year by the way) that way I can do more than 1 a day if something comes up and it doesn't matter if I miss a few days.

So here is to the 1st post of 2008.

May 2008 bring you all that you want, may your hopes and dreams get closer or achieved.
May you have a wonderful year with your friends and family

No comments: