Monday, January 21, 2008

The Police

OMG, I just had the wonderful experience of a Police Concert with 30,000 other people on a warm Auckland evening.
I got Steve tickets to the show for his birthday in December and this past weekend we drove to Auckland, left the kids with a friend and spent the night in a motel.

Some good friends of ours joined us and we had a wonderful weekend of eating dinner out and also having breakfast out on Sunday morning, just what every parent needs the oppotunity to do once in a while.
The concert was amazing, we even had Fergie as an opening act, so it was almost like 2 concerts in 1.
Now I will be the first to admit that the Police are not exactly my most out there favorite band, but I know a lot of their songs, but having said that Fergie is kinda new to me as well.
BUT at the end of the day the concert was fab and I am amazed at how much I enjoy it.
Funny thing is I paid all that money to see my cousin as well, because she was there so we caught up with each other, rather expensive way to meet and say hi, but hey family is family.

No comments: