Friday, May 09, 2008

Instinct

I have just followed my instinct and I think it will pay off this time.
I always see adverts for work etc in the newspaper but never actually follow through with it when I see something that I think would be good.
I do work, I work 3 days a fortnight in a Private Hospital.
Anyway, I saw an ad the other night for a Medical Company that I know and I also know the person who you had to contact.
It is for some short term, casual employment educating medical staff at the local hospital about equipment.

So I actually did what I have always wanted to do and I called and asked questions.
Turns out it is all going to suit me fine.
It will be 3 weeks fulltime work, around my other work, so I would be able to give them 3 or 4 days a week.
The boys would have to go to daycare full time for the 3 weeks, but having checked, there is space so that works.
Steve is fine with it as it is all during the day and he is at work as well.
It would be classed as a second job so my tax payments would be slightly higher, but actually not that much, still works out to be worth doing.
The boys do swimming lessons, but we would have to put them on hold for the 3 weeks. This will cost us, but only a small amount, so it is still all worth doing.

So apart from the fact it would be 3 weeks solid work for me and I haven't worked full time since before Ben was born, almost 5 years ago, I think it will be fun.

I think it was meant to be as everything has worked out great for it, and as I am a firm believer of what is meant to be will be then I am very happy.
Although ask me that again at the end of June when I have finished 3 solid weeks of work and juggled the family!

No comments: