Saturday, May 03, 2008

Movies

A week or so ago I got to see the movie 'Definitely Maybe' when I had an afternoon without the boys, it was a really great one.

Not your usual soppy love story or girly chick flick. Yes it was romantic but also a great story that flowed along nicely and was a joy to sit and watch.



Then last night, Steve and I and 2 friends went out with my work to a fundraiser and watched 'Death at a Funeral'
This is a British movie and I had heard that it was funny but not the greatest. Well I howled through this. It was so funny and I had a wonderful time. It was just so out there that you could so easily imagine everything happening at the next funeral you attend.


I can't say that it will be so great to watch again, as you know everything that will happen, but if you need something to get out and watch shortly, then give this a try.

No comments: