Friday, May 16, 2008

Wedding Update

The wedding plans are ticking along quite nicely at present.

We have met with a Celebrant and she is lovely. We have decided to use her to marry us. We have had one meeting with her that went well, we have to have another to go over the whole service in about July time.

My dress is coming along nicely. The dressmaker has informed me that she has done the pattern and it is ready to go for me to try on. I would be rushing over to try it, but it is in Rotorua (hour away)and I want to be able to take my time doing it, so that means going over one day when the boys are not with me, so hopefully in about 2 weeks time.

The invitations have gone out and we are starting to get the rsvp's back.

I have started to check out shoes and underwear, now the dress is coming along I will need these things for some of the fittings.

I have to organise a meeting with the lady doing the flowers and I have to go up to see my cousin to sort out her Bridesmaid Dress.

So everything is coming along really well.

No comments: